- Conduct regular meetings with clients to ensure clarification and meet specific requirements in a timely manner.
- Delegate tasks to team members according to their individual skill sets, experience and abilities to ensure efficient completion of the project.
- Maintain budgets and make adjustments according to needs as they arise.
- Track performance and analyze the completion of key goals.
- Document and report project progress to stakeholders and clients.
- Analyze labor, material, and time requirements for a project
- Estimate costs by looking at the entire project
- Present cost estimates to upper management
- Prepare reports detailing all of the costs going into a project
- Input cost data into company database
- Notice differences between estimated cost and actual cost
- Look at customer requirements for a project
- Work with the sales team to prepare proposal
Maylor Foundation Contractors LLC is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Maylor Foundation Contractors LLC makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
Drug Free Workplace