The list of duties and responsibilities for a laborer on any given day may include the following:
- Cleaning and Preparing Construction Sites
- Loading and unloading materials and equipment
- Building and taking down temporary structures, Digging trenches, compacting earth and backfilling holes.
- Operating and tending machinery and heavy equipment, following instruction from supervisors and implementing construction plans
- Assisting skilled tradespeople
Maylor Foundation Contractors LLC is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Maylor Foundation Contractors LLC makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
Drug Free Workplace